20 January 2018
   
Tsvangirai golden handshake confirmed
DisGrace sneaks out three luxury cars
ED cuts Bob Singapore crew from 38 to 22
Call for Diaspora Minister and MPs
ED so over confident it worries him
Priscilla demands coup ‘killings’ details
CBD maize roasting must end now: Min
Tsvangirai faces disgraceful exit: Judge
MORE NEWS
ZTA targets domestic tourism
SOE DEBATE: Privatise most parastatals
MORE BUSINESS
Delight as ZBC 'Iron Lady' suspended
Sulu arrested over $4,000 child support
MORE SHOWBIZ
Mapeza targets CAF CL group stages
Tendai Ndoro special - says Ajax coach
MORE SPORTS
Elections: Not a moment to be lost
A view beyond the Zimbabwe coup
MORE OPINION
 
Mnangagwa off to Davos empty handed
Economy: the need for a paradigm shift
MORE COLUMNISTS
 
 
Dynamos lift Murape, Mutuma suspensions
28/08/2014 00:00:00
by Sports Reporter
 
Suspension lifted ... Murape Murape
 
RELATED STORIES
Sithole resurfaces at Highlanders
Mangwiro ready for Platinum test
No pressure, insists Masomere
CAPS, FC Platinum in ZNA charity clash
Masomere says ready for Dynamos
Masomere quits Buffaloes for How Mine
Pasuwa worried as Dembare face How Mine

DYNAMOS captain Murape Murape and striker Roderick Mutuma's suspensions have been lifted, club officials confirmed Thursday.

The development comes after it emerged that the decision to suspend the duo had been made by the team executive while coach, Calisto Pasuwa, was away attending a CAF A licence coaching course.

Mutuma and Murape had been banned from football activities for at least two weeks pending a disciplinary hearing which had been set for September 4 following a training ground bust-up last week.

The two players missed the drawn match against Hwange last week and did not also make the trip to Triangle where the Harare giants won 2-1 win to cement their place at the top of the league table.

Club chairman Kenny Mubaiwa said his committee and Pasuwa’s technical team decided not to wait until September 4 and convened a meeting where they agreed to pardon the two players.

The development means the players are now available for selection ahead of Sunday’s NetOne OneWallet Cup semi-final clash against How Mine at Mandava Stadium.

The players were however, given a strong warning that if they repeated the same offence within the next three seasons, strong disciplinary measures would be taken.






Advertisement


 
Email this to a friend Printable Version Discuss This Story
Share this article:

Digg it

Del.icio.us

Reddit

Newsvine

Nowpublic

Stumbleupon

Face Book

Myspace

Fark

 
 
 
comments powered by Disqus
 
RSS NewsTicker